The Secret Wheel of Gold- Discussion Questions
1. Whose works did the Son of God come to destroy? (1 John 3:8)
2. Where does the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life come from? (1 John 2:16)
3. What did the Pharisees and lawyers do, regarding the will of God? (Luke 7:30)
4. What is God’s will in 1 Timothy 2:4?
5. The Bible reveals that God wants all people to believe the truth. The “secret will of God” would have us believe that He also secretly has decreed every lie and that people believe them. Who is the father of lies according to John 8:44?
6. Is God’s will being accomplished, as described in 2 Peter 3:9?
7. Did God decree what took place in Jeremiah 19:5?
8. Who sowed tares in the landowner’s field? (Matthew 13:28, 39)
9. Can you list any other examples in the Bible where God's will isn't done? (this should be easy)
10. Does Scripture ever reveal to us an eternal decree or “secret will of God” that determines everything?
11. Does every meticulous detail of the universe have to go according to an eternal, exhaustive decree from God...for Him to be God? In other words…does God stop being God because individuals disobey His will?
12. If the “secret will of God” is true, and everything has been secretly decreed from eternity past, can you believe any differently about this issue than you do right now?